Tuesday 21 July 2015

Time for Tea

Time to enter the Simon Says Wednesday challenge again too! This time it was for cards that are not rectangular or square, and it certainly made me put my thinking cap on. I'd just bought a new set of tea stamps from JoAnn's on special so decided to put them straight to use. I cut the tea cup card on my Silhouette cameo. I then sponged on a background using cosmetic sponges and Distress Inks in Salty Ocean and Picked Raspberry. I spritzed it with water then overstamped with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and Close to My Heart Geometric Backgrounds stamps. The other papers were also sponged, then torn and applied. The teacup was stamped in Memento black, then coloured with Prismacolour pencils, and accented with Wink of Stella clear and a silver gelly roll pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment