Tuesday 21 July 2015

Coffee lovers

My second card for the Get in Shape Simon Says Stamp challenge naturally followed the first in theme as I went for coffee! I designed a round card inspired by a certain large corporations logo, using my Silhouette Cameo. This was over stamped using the small bean stamp from Fiskars Latte Love set and Memento ink in Cottage Ivy and the borders sponged with the same. I backed the card with vellum from Hobby Lobby which had been embossed with my Big Shot and a Paper Studio Embossing Folder- Rings w/Dots. The coffee cup was from a stamp and matching die set called Perk Up by AMuse Studio. I cut the holder from brown kraft paper and concertina folded it before sticking it on. The bottom was stamped in Rich Cocoa (Memento) using the border bean from the Fiskars set. The sides were shaded with grey prismacolour pencils.

1 comment:

  1. Love the coffee card. Looks like starbucks. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Get In Shape Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete