Sunday 10 May 2015

Anniversary

70th Anniversary Card

It's my Grandparents 70th Wedding Anniversary coming up...yes that's right, 70 amazing years together. They are an inspirational couple in their 90's and now looking forward to their telegram from the Queen in congratulations :)
This is the card I came up with, thanks to some online inspiration.
The background is cream and kraft cardstock. Use this die from Simon Says Stamp for the stitched hearts, along with stitched nesting hearts from the Silhouette store. For the background I used Tim Holtz's Cracks and Specks set, Heidi Swapp's Music set, I also used the script and splatters from Stampin Up's French Foliage set (discontinued). A brown pigment pad and purple chalk Versapad gave the look I wanted. The text was done using Silhouette's sketch pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment