Saturday 7 May 2016

Some flowery bunnies.


I am a huge fan of bunnies. They are my totem animal really. No I don't have big ears, but I was born in the year of the rabbit, I have had many as pets and they just seem to follow me through life. I didn't seem to have many bunny stamps though (feel free to give me recommendations on more bunnies!), so I was delighted to find this adorable range of bunnies from the Cats Pajama's! They also have free shipping and a free goody when you spend $65. Expect more bunnies in future :D. They also seem to have bred...aka I couldn't resist making two with different colour bunnies..

Supplies used:
Kick Some Grass stamp set by Cat's Pajamas
Friendly Flowers Fri-dies by Cas-ual Fridays from Laura's Loft
Distress Ink in Wilted Violet
Zig Clean Color Pens
Vellum
Prills
Tim Holtz Watercolour cardstock

Entered in My Inky Oasis monthly challenge
And Cat's Pyjama's Floral Challenge/ Monthly Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. The big eared bunny is so sweet in either color. Thank you for joining the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found Bunny! You've colored him up so beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete