Tuesday 9 February 2016

Sending Love


I've been working on some Valentine's projects this week for my beloved husband. I was inspired when I came across some special Tic Tac's in the stores called "Be Mine Mix". they even have love messages printed on them :)
I had seen some really cute Tic Tac holders at Christmas so I decided I wanted to make a Valentine's version!
Here is the end result:
Ok, so I got carried away, they were so much fun! 
I created the patterns from scratch using my Silhouette Cameo.
Stamps by My Favourite Things, Hero Arts, Stampabilities, Finnabair and Kaisercraft.
Sprays used: Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer in Gold (on central pink one), Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold (left red) and Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Sweet Cherry (far right).
Other supplies: Prills, Crackle Paint (white and clear), printed papers, netting, Minc machine and gold foil, Distress Inks, ranger texture medium clear, stencils, Memento inks, Distress Paint, glossy accents, glitter, red gelly roll pen, velcro.

Entered in the 
and


3 comments:

  1. Wow this is so clever, these would make great gifts! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and creative project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma. Cute Tic Tac covers. Neat idea.

    ReplyDelete