Friday 27 May 2016

A Secret Project


A very dear friend of mine is leaving soon for pastures new....on the other side of the world.
So I decided to embark on a secret project to give her something to take on her travels that has some of the memories and love from her family and friends.
I am making a recipe book, since she loves baking and cooking. I am getting her friends and family to contribute recipes, photos, memories, quotes and more to fill the book. 
I intend to decorate the pages to make it special and bring it all together.
Here is one of the pages I have been working on, perfect for some summer love!
The back will have a recipe involving ice cream!

Products used:
Prismacolour pencils
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Tim Holtz mini stencil set #5
Distress Inks in Cotton Candy and Tumbled Glass
Glossy Accents

I will try and show some more of the project as I work on it :)
Meanwhile....sshhhhh! It's a secret :D
Did I mention I LOVE Cat's Pajama's stamps? Such a great company. No, I didn't get paid to say that :)

1 comment: